Albert Lawn Tennis Club
The Albert Lawn Tennis Club was formed in 1922 and almost immediately relocated from Albert Road to its current location on Aldersely Road.
Albert Lawn Tennis caters for all levels of play from absolute beginners to national standard. The club has offers lessons with an LTA qualified instructor. Currently, there are six men’s teams, four ladies’ teams and junior teams. The club frequently holds internal tournaments. The Club also runs open tournaments and club championships. Plus, social events through out the year.