Wollaston Tennis Club
Wollaston Lawn Tennis Club was formed in 1932 and moved to its present location at Stourton in 1965. Fully qualified tennis coaches give one to one and group coaching to adults and juniors of all abilities.
A number of Men’s and Ladies teams participating within local doubles leagues as well as in Club Championships. Off court, socially there are events throughout the year including quizzes, race nights, dinner dances and much more.